White tuna, marinated cucumber and pickled vegetables salad
We are in the middle of the week with a salad full of flavor and color, one of those recipes that, attractive to the eyes, provide enormous joy to the palate. With his recipe, Manuel shows us that he is a true artist of flavor and that it can be of great help to have certain recipes prepared.
- Tuna - 115 g
- Gourmet mix lettuces
- Red pepper
- Green pepper
- Cucumber - a small one
- Spring onion
- Caper berries
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple vinegar
Marinated cucumber and pickled vegetables:
- Put the peeled and finely chopped cucumber into a mixture of two parts apple cider vinegar, one part water, white pepper and a teaspoon of sugar for half an hour.
- The pickled vegetables can be prepared in advance: julienned peppers and carrots with the same formula used to marinate the cucumber; being like this for several days, the vegetables will pickle well.
Food presentation on plate:
- Cover the bottom of a large plate with the cucumber.
- With the help of a plating ring, place the lettuce, the pineapple in small pieces, the raisins and the julienned onion in the center.
- Cover with peeled and fine tomato.
- Finish by placing the tuna distributed throughout the ring, the capers and caper berries.
- At the time of serving, dress with the ring on and finally put the pickles around it. Remove the ring and serve it.
A salad full of flavor and color... Thank you, Manuel!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy