Microwave tuna and piquillo pepper cake
Today we tell you how to prepare a tuna and piquillo pepper cake in the microwave. Rather, Ángeles tells you, who participates in our contest with one of those quick, easy and delicious recipes that you like so much. In addition, if you want to complete the menu, you can look at their Instagram account (@mrlale).
- Eggs - 6 (4 raw and 2 boiled)
- White tuna - 4 cans (or two jars)
- Piquillo peppers - 6
- Fried tomato - 4 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise - 4 tablespoons
- To decorate:
- Piquillo peppers
- Oak leaf lettuce
- Shred everything.
- Put the mixture in a mold greased with butter or oil.
- Put in the microwave between 12/16 minutes at maximum power, depending on each microwave.
- Let cool and decorate it. For example, a layer of mayonnaise, a flower with piquillo peppers and some oak leaves.
A quick, easy and delicious recipe. Thank you Ángeles!
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy