White Tuna chocolates (express recipe)
After the Christmas holidays, it’s time to go back to the routine. However, that does not mean to stop enjoying or give up the flavor. Therefore, we show you some pretty tuna chocolates that Silvia sends us, from Mi dulce tentación. An ideal express recipe to indulge ourselves on the weekend, enjoying a special little aperitif. These tuna chocolates are made in the microwave and are very easy to make. We just have to crush the ingredients with the mixer, pour the mixture into a mold and put them in the microwave. A little decorative touch, and voila! A light and tasty snack, prepared in the blink of cans.
- White tuna in olive oil - 130 g
- Mayonnaise - one tablespoon
- Ketchup - one tablespoon
- Egg - 1
- Oregano - 1/4 teaspoon
- To decorate
- Put the bonito, mayonnaise, ketchup, egg and oregano in a bowl. Blend with the mixer.
- Grease a silicone mold to make chocolates and pour the mixture into each cavity.
- Put in the microwave for 1 minute at 1000W.
- Prick with a toothpick and, if they are not well done yet, put them a little longer.
- To decorate, mix the mayonnaise with the ketchup and put a little on top of each chocolate with the help of a teaspoon. Put a parsley leaf on top.
Delicious and very easy to prepare. Thanks, Silvia!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy