Three easy canapes with anchovies for Christmas
This strange year is coming to an end and so does our special contest of canapes for Christmas!, and this time we finish it not with one, but with three easy canapes with anchovies, thanks to Tatiana, la Webcinera.
Three delicious appetizers that we will prepare very quickly. In addition, this time, la webcinera send us these ideas in video recipe (in spanish) format so we can see how to prepare the anchovy canapes systematically. As always, below you can see the list of Ingredients and the written recipe.
- Cantabrian anchovies - one can
- Quince jelly
- Mini toast biscuits
- Canned artichokes
- Cream cheese
- Cured goat cheese
- Roasted red pepper
1️⃣ Quince jelly cubes wrapped in anchovy:
- Cut the quince into cubes.
- Wrap the cubes with an anchovy
- Place a toothpick to join the two ingredients to be easier to take.
2️⃣ Canned artichoke toast, cheese cream and anchovy:
- Cut the artichokes in half.
- Spread each half with a little cream cheese and place it on the toast
- Decorate with a rolled anchovy.
3️⃣ Cured goat cheese with red pepper and anchovy:
- Cut portions of cheese.
- Put a strip of roasted pepper and an anchovy over it.
Very easy and delicious. Thanks, Tatiana!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy