White tuna au gratin with alioli
This White tuna au gratin with alioli sent in by Marino is ideal to warm yourself up during the coldest winter days and enjoy a dish full of flavour. It's easy to prepare and the result is spectacular.
- White tuna - one tin
- Potato - one
- Cherry tomatoes - 6
- Mixture of parsley and oil
- For the alioli
- Olive oil
- Egg yolk
- Salt - a pinch
- Fry thinly-cut slices of potato until they are golden and crunchy.
- Arrange the slices on a plate.
- Add the white tuna on the bed of potatoes.
- Cover with a generous layer of alioli.
- Surround with the cherry tomatoes.
- Place in the oven and cook au gratin until the tomatoes are soft and the alioli has solidified.
- Remove and sprinkle the whole plate with some paprika and some drops of oil with parsley.
- Lastly, decorate with some chives.
Very appetising for these winter days. Thanks, Marino!