Tomatoes with beret
Ana Isabel participates in our I Recipe Contest for kids with appetizing stuffed tomatoes wearing a "beret". A simple and fresh recipe in which children can collaborate, both emptying the tomatoes with a spoon and filling them afterwards.
- Tomatoes - 4 large
- White Tuna - one can
- Boiled eggs - 2
- Sweet corn - one can
- Olive oil
- Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons (optional)
- Wash the tomatoes and cut off the top.
- Empty them with a spoon.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the chopped cooked eggs, the sweet corn, the shredded White Tuna and the tomato pulp.
- Dress the mixture with oil, salt and vinegar (you can also add mayonnaise).
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture.
- Place the "beret" on top and serve with a slice of bread.
Simple and refreshing. Thanks Ana Isabel!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy