Mari participates in our I Recipe contest for kids with a colorful sausage star. She tells us that her kids have a lot of fun making these stars and that they love eating them. They are surely delicious, and with the touch of tuna in the filling, we could even say they are "starfish"!
- Frankfurt sausage - 5 per star
- Yellowfin tuna
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cut the sausages in half, lengthwise and leaving a junction point on one end. With a toothpick, open it in a V-shape and place them forming a star.
- In a bowl, mash the previously boiled potatoes.
- In the bowl with the potatoes, add an egg, parsley, chives and light tuna. Season to taste and mix everything.
- Fill in the stars with the mixture.
- Add mozzarella cheese to taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180ºc.
- Take out from the oven and remove the toothpicks.
A yummy starfish. Thanks Mari!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.