Creative tomato, tuna and potato salad
This week, in our I Recipe Contest for kids, we suggest the perfect salad for young artists. With only 3 or 4 ingredients, the little ones can turn their plate into a canvas in which to express their overflowing creativity. Eneko only had to cut the ingredients, and her daughter had the time of her life being in charge of the presentation. A smiling face here, a little fish there...
- Peel the tomato and dice.
- Peel the potato and dice. Roast in the microwave or sauté in the pan.
- Drain the Yellowfin tuna.
- Place the ingredients on the plate, creating the drawing you want.
- Pour some extra virgin olive oil.
- Dinner is ready! -Daddy, can I make one more drawing?
So, smiley face or little fish?
A quick and fun dinner. Thanks, Eneko!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.