Salmorejo with tuna and hard-boiled egg
Although autumn is upon us, the good weather lingers. A refreshing salmorejo is ideal for such days. And if we add a touch of the sea, such as in the recipe that Pilar has sent us, we would eat it any time, hot or cold. Check it out and enjoy!
- Tomato (ripe) - 500 g
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Stale bread crumbs - 50 g
- Egg - 1
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil
- Sherry vinegar
- Peel the tomatoes.
- Moisten the bread lightly with a little water and a splash of vinegar and leave for a few minutes to soften.
- Peel the garlic.
- Mix everything together in the blender until there is a thick mixture.
- Add the oil slowly and continue beating.
- Add salt and vinegar and beat a little more.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to cool.
- Boil the egg, let it cool, peel and chop.
- Serve the salmorejo in bowls or dishes and toss over the drained and crumbled tuna and chopped hard-boiled egg.
Healthy, easy and tasty. Thanks, Pilar!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
Yellowfin Tuna loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil.Buy