White tuna, avocado and prawn wraps
Look how good this is! White tuna, avocado and prawn wrap sent to us by Margarita! An easy to prepare recipe with delicious results... Ideal for a relaxed supper!
- Wheat tortillas - (Margarita’s are made with flax seeds)
- White tuna in olive oil
- Quail egg
- Red onion
- Grated carrot
- In a pan, brown the wheat tortillas on both sides,
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the bone, and peel and slice.
- Place on top of the wheat tortilla the sliced lettuce, grated carrot, sliced avocado, white tuna, the onion sliced in rings, the cooked and peeled prawns and a boiled quail egg, cut in half.
- Spread mayonnaise on top.
- Roll out the tortillas and it’s ready!
Fast, easy and very appetizing. Thanks, Margarita!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 250 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy