Roasted peppers stuffed with salad
June is coming and salads are becoming indisputable protagonists of our dishes. We love it! Because a wide range of possibilities opens up for us. For example, today we propose you to enjoy these roasted peppers stuffed with salad.
Carmen, from Recetas Casa Carmen, participates in our recipes competition with this refreshing first course, ideal for summer days. The salad has tomato, boiled egg, “aloreña” olives from Málaga and of course, the marine touch of tuna. All this, well macerated with the dressing and presented in a few roasted peppers al dente.
- Medium-sized red peppers - half a pepper per person
- Boiled egg - 1
- Fresh onion - 1/2
- Tomato - 1
- Yellowfin tuna
- “Aloreña” olives - chopped olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Place them in a source and put them in the oven for 20 minutes at 175 ºC. They should be “al dente”, not very done.
- Cut the rest of the ingredients into julienne strips (tomato, boiled egg, olives, fresh onion...).
- Mix in a bowl together with the tuna.
- Add dressing and leave to marinate for two hours.
- Fill the peppers and serve.
Ideal for good weather. Thanks, Carmen!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy