Tomato, cheese and anchovy chocolates
Now that we are experiencing a different spring, it may be the ideal time to try different things in our kitchen; for example, the tomato, cheese and anchovy chocolates that Pilar sends us.
- Mature tomatoes - 800 g
- Goat cheese - 200 g
- Cream cheese - 200 g
- Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil - a glass jar
- Gelatin - 8 sheets
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash and blanch the tomatoes in boiling water, peel, cut and remove the seeds.
- Crush very fine and season with the EVOO, salt and pepper.
- Put six gelatin leaves to soak in cold water.
- Dissolve them in a saucepan on the fire with 2 tablespoons of tomato puree, and then mix with the rest of the puree.
- Put the puree in individual glasses and leave to curdle in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Mix the cheeses and crush.
- In a saucepan, heat two sheets of gelatin with two tablespoons of water and mix with the crushed cheeses.
- Put it in the glasses, on the curd tomato. Let it curdle in the fridge for a minimum of 3 or 4 hours.
- Decorate with the pepper and a piece of anchovy in EVOO Serrats, and enjoy!!!
An original and delicious appetizer, Thanks, Pilar!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 100 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online storeBuy