Mussel croquettes “for beginners”
Jose Luis participates in our recipes for kids contest with a dish that always delights the little ones: croquettes! He sends us a recipe of pickled mussels croquettes and guarantees that "you won’t need to insist for your kids to eat them." And there is no doubt about it: croquettes never last long on the table. Let’s hope they leave some for the grown ups 😉
- Milk - one liter
- Flour - 100 g
- Olive oil - 4 tablespoons
- Mussels in pickled sauce - two cans
- Bread crumbs
- Prepare a béchamel with oil, flour, milk and a touch of salt and nutmeg.
- Cut the mussels into small pieces and add them to the béchamel.
- Allow to cool for a few hours (if possible, overnight).
- Make the croquettes with the help of a spoon and batter them in flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in plenty of oil and let drain on paper towel.
Guaranteed success! Thanks, Jose Luis
Mussels from the Galician Rías. 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the mussels available in our online store.Buy