Leek and anchovy nibble
With just three ingredients, today's recipe provides maximum pleasure to our taste buds. Its creator, Jon, explains that the secret lies in the authenticity of its ingredients: it’s essential to choose quality Cantabrian anchovies such as Serrats and a good Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Remove the green leaves and roots of the leek.
- Remove the first layer of the stem, clean, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook until tender. Drain.
- Put a piece of anchovy fillet on each piece of leek.
- Drizzle with a good dose of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Deliciously simple Thanks, Jon!