White Tuna sandwich with green pepper and guacamole
Today's recipe is one of the many examples of how being proactive can help save a lot of time in the kitchen. Iratxe tells us that when she prepares any dish in the oven, she takes the opportunity to roast a few peppers and store them to be used when she doesn’t have time to cook; for example, as an accompaniment to grilled meat or fish, or in sandwiches as tasty as this one with White Tuna.
(Ideally, prepare them beforehand).
- Wash and dry the peppers.
- Put a tray sprinkled with olive oil and a little salt in the oven.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 180-200ºC for approximately 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- When cooled, peel and remove the seeds from the peppers.
- Spread one half of the sandwich with guacamole (in this case, Iratxe uses guacamole sold ready made in tubs).
- Put a piece of White Tuna on the guacamole.
- Add a little more guacamole.
- Add a few pieces of roasted pepper.
Quick and tasty. Thanks, Iratxe!