Fusilli pasta with tomato sauce, tuna and basil
This weekend, like every October 25, World Pasta Day is celebrated. Did you know that there are up to 600 types of pasta? Not to mention the multitude of ways to prepare it, many of them with the marine aroma that we like so much. This week, Eneko offers us fusilli with tomato sauce, tuna, black olives and basil.
If you don’t have fusilli, you can use any other short pasta, but Eneko tells us that, thanks to its spiral shape, fusilli blend especially well with tomato sauce with tuna, olives and basil.
- Fusilli pasta - Fusilli pasta
- Fried tomato
- Shallot onion
- Green pepper
- Black olives
- Olive oil
- Cook the fusilli in boiling water with a little salt, as indicated by the manufacturer. Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce with tuna.
- Chop the shallot and green pepper, and fry them in a large frying pan with olive oil.
- When they are golden brown, add the tomato and stir for a few minutes.
- Cut the olives into two or three pieces and add them to the tomato sauce.
- Add the light tuna and stir it.
- Drain the fusilli and add them to the pan. Mix everything well.
- Finally, cut some fresh basil leaves and add them to the pasta.
Delicious! Thanks, Eneko.
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy