Christmas canapé: little potatoes stuffed with tuna and egg
We continue to present the Christmas canapés proposal that the contestants of contestants of our special Christmas recipe contest send to us. This time we start the week with these appetizing little potatoes stuffed with tuna and egg that Sofia sends us. Because when she takes out the ladle, we take the knife and the fork and sit at the table wanting to taste her delicious recipes.
For this Christmas, she proposes us to empty some cooked potatoes, fill them with tuna and boiled egg, add cheese and gratin them ... On this occasion, as you can see in the photo, she has used White tuna instead of tuna. Surely, with tuna the result is equally delicious. Only by looking at the photo can we smell this canapé of stuffed potatoes while it is gratin in the oven.
- Cooked small potatoes
- Cooked egg
- White tuna in olive oil
- a small tin (can also be made with tuna)
- Crushed tomato
- Cheese for gratin
- In a small bowl, chop the boiled egg, and mix with the tuna or the white tuna drained and a little crushed tomato.
- Drain the cooked potatoes and empty them with the tip of a small knife. A small spoon can also be used.
- Fill the potatoes with the tuna, egg and tomato mixture. Place them on a baking sheet and put cheese on top of each potato to gratin.
- Put the tray in the oven, on the grill, until the cheese is gratin and golden.
- Take out carefully to avoid burns and serve.
An amazing look! Thank you, Sofia.
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy