Anchovy toast with avocado and tomato
Here’s a delicious bite for tonight: anchovy toast with avocado and tomato - a recipe sent in by Ana (Recetas para cocinillas). A quick and very easy recipe - delicious, too. Check it out and enjoy!
- Toast the bread until golden.
- Cut the avocado in half and extract the flesh.
- Cut into several pieces and crush with a fork.
- Wash and cut the tomato into chunks.
- Peel and cut the onion in julienne.
- Spread the avocado on the bread.
- Add the tomato chunks and a little onion.
- Place 3 Cantabrian anchovy fillets on each piece of toast.
An easy and delicious snack. Thank you Ana!