Eggs stuffed with tuna and anchovies
Stuffed eggs are one of the most flexible dishes you can make. All kinds of preparations and presentations are possible with eggs, and they always work, especially if they involve canned fish. Arantxa's recipe uses not one, but two types of canned fish: yellowfin tuna and Cantabrian anchovies. What a great recipe!
- Eggs - 6
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil
- Cantabrian anchovies
- Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons
- Black olive - optional, to garnish
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Once the eggs are cold, peel and cut them in half.
- Remove the yolks and set aside 2 to garnish later.
- Put the other yolks, tuna, anchovies and mayonnaise into the blender. Blend the ingredients together.
- Stuff the eggs with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with the two extra yolks and allow to cool.
- Garnish with slices of black olive (optional).
A great stuffed eggs recipe! thanks Arantxa!