White Tuna empanadillas (dumplings)
White Tuna empanadillas are always a successful recipe for kids and grown ups. The fun of spreading the filling and closing the dumplings adds to the pleasure of eating with their hands and enjoy the combination of the crunchy layer and the creamy filling in each bite. Besides, these empanadillas sent by Alicia are baked in the oven, so no need to fry them. Nothing but advantages!
- Dumpling dough (obleas)
- White Tuna in olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Hard-boiled egg
- Spring onion
- Virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Boil an egg.
- Chop the spring onion.
- In a pan with olive oil, brown the onion with a pinch of salt.
- When golden brown, add 4 tablespoons of tomato.
- In a bowl, add the drained White Tuna, tomato, corn, onion, and the hard-boiled egg. Mix well.
- Spread the dumpling dough (obleas) and add a tablespoon of filling in the center of each one.
- Fold them over themselves in half and close by pressing the edges.
- Place them on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Beat an egg and brush the empanadillas for a shiny finish.
- Place them in the oven and take them out when golden brown (approx. 10 min).
Always a successful recipe. Thanks, Alicia!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy