Imitation Spider Crab (mussel and anchovy pâté)
Irene has entered our recipe competition with an “imitation spider crab” mussel and anchovy pâté that takes no time at all to make. Ideal for spreading on carrot sticks.
- Mussels - a tin
- Anchovies from The Bay of Biscay - 4 fillets
- Mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
- Crab sticks - 6
- To accompany
- Blend the mussels, anchovies, crab sticks and mayonnaise slightly.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into sticks.
- Serve the pâté with the carrot sticks.
Easy and tasty Thanks, Irene!
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with:
Mussels 120 g can
Large Mussels carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in pickled sauce and packaged in a can.Buy
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
Cantabrian anchovies fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered with olive oil.Buy