Special salad with pineapple and anchovies
A special salad can be the perfect starter for Christmas, anniversaries, birthdays and surprise dinners... Or any time we feel like a treat. This salad with pineapple and anchovies sent in by Silvia, from Mi dulce tentación, is a feast for the eyes and the palate. Plus, it is really easy to prepare. Be prepared for a surprise!
- Natural pineapple - 2 slices
- Smoked shoulder of pork - 2 slices
- Piquillo peppers - 2
- Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil - 1 can
- Walnuts - 4
- For the vinaigrette
- Old-fashioned mustard - 1/2 teaspoon
- Extra Virgin olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- White vinegar - one tablespoon
- Cut the pineapple into chunks.
- Cut the smoked shoulder of pork and the piquillo peppers into strips.
- Make some "rolls" with anchovy fillets and strips of smoked shoulder of pork and peppers.
- Arrange on the plate alternating ingredients and adding the rocket.
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients and beat well.
- Dress the salad with the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
Tasty and delicious. Thanks, Silvia!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
Cantabrian anchovy fillets in olive oil, carefully selected by Serrats, in olive oil.Buy