Cold and simple Christmas canapes
Cold and simple canapes are usually a safe bet for Christmas. As they do not require much dedication, they leave us time to calmly prepare the main dishes, without neglecting the appetizer. In addition, a good combination of ingredients will allow us to prepare a yummy snack to give a delicious start to any Christmas dinner or meal. Like these cold canapes send by Manuel for our Christmas contest, which are as colorful as delicious yet very simple to make.
- Loaf bread - crustless
- White Tuna in olive oil
- Surimi sticks
- Boneless black olives
- Three colors peppers
- Pink sauce
- Orange juice
- Prepare the pink sauce with a cup of mayonnaise, orange juice, brandy, mustard, tabasco and ketchup. Set aside.
- Drain the White Tuna (always leaving a little oil), shred it, add the chopped surimi and the chopped onion. Mix with mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Remove the crust of the bread, and make a sandwich with the mixture of White Tuna and surimi.
- Cover with the pink sauce.
- Shred the surimi sticks and the three peeled peppers. Add on top of the pink sauce.
- Decorate with black olives and dots of mayonnaise.
A colorful and delicious snack. Thanks Manuel!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy