Christmas canapés: White bread sushi with White Tuna
We're starting with the first Christmas canapés! And when doing so with some delicious snacks inspired by sushi that are very easy to prepare, sent in by Cristina from Step-by-step recipes. Take note!
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Spread out the bread with a rolling pin.
- Cover half of each slice with Conservas Serrats white tuna.
- Add pink sauce on top of the tuna.
- Roll up the bread, cut it into three parts and decorate it with fried onion.
Delicious snacks! Thanks Cristina!