Small bags of tuna for the Three Kings night
Tonight the Kings will bring their bags full of toys, but the bags that we propose to celebrate their arrival are filled with yellowfin tuna. With this recipe from Fernandi, we finished this edition of our traditional Christmas contest.
As always, we have enjoyed a lot with all of your Christmas appetizers and canapes; it has been a real pleasure. Thanks a lot!
May the Three Wise Men be generous and may you finish these festivities very well!
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil - 3 cans
- Piquillo peppers - 4
- Boiled eggs - 3
- Large wafers - one packet
- Beaten egg - (to paint)
- Put the peppers, 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise and a tablespoon of oregano in a jar. Beat well.
- Add the drained tuna and the chopped eggs, and mix well.
- Put a little of the filling in the center of each wafer and close by joining the ends as if it were a candy or a sack, pressing so that the edges are well sealed.
- Paint the sachets with beaten egg and cook in a preheated oven at 180 ºC until golden brown.
Delicious for the Three Kings day. Thanks, Fernandi!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy