Conservas Serrats would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a year full of joy in 2020. We wish all of our friends and followers holidays full of good times surrounded by family and friends.
Conservas Serrats would like to share a place in your home either through a recipe or with our products. And as promised at the Health and Nutrition meeting last week, Dr Arantza López-Ocaña proposes a series of very special ideas for Christmas menus. And why are they so special? Because these menu ideas are made with your recipes, those that you have so kindly shared with us!
Christmas appetisers with canned fish
- Avocado salad, anchovies, peppers and black garlic. “A combination of very healthy avocado and black garlic.”
- Tuna and pepper in aspic. “A unique appetiser that can be made in advance and is also made with very healthy ingredients”.
- Cockles with orange. “A great combination, adding some seasonal fruit.”
Recipes have been selected that include vegetables.
- Courgettes filled with Albacore tuna and prawns
- Any of the many salads that you will find at La Cocina de Serrats.
- Crispy eggplant layered with mushrooms and tuna ‘cogote’ (the tender neck of the fish). “This recipe without the whiskey”.
- Tuna belly meatballs with chestnuts in pumpkin sauce.
- Squid filled with mushrooms and Albacore tuna belly.
- Pork loin in tuna sauce.Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a magnificent 2020!