Who could resist these white tuna pastries? Let’s get started.
- 250 g of frozen pastry dough
- 2 tins of Serrats White Tuna (Albacore)
- 40 g of chopped almonds
- 70 g of grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Roll out and cut the pastry dough into four rectangles.
- Place the white tuna in a line along the rectangle and roll it. Smear each pastry roll with olive oil and cut them into one centimetre slices. Place the slices on oven paper on an oven tray and cover them with grated cheese and chopped almonds.
- Bake until browned, for 15 to 20 minutes at 190 ºC. Remove from the oven and serve.