Today’s protagonist is our White Tuna in Brine. Or rather, the protagonist is Rebeca, from El blog de acebeR who has sent us a recipe in which the tuna has a delicious accompaniment.
It’s one of those recipes that’s really easy to prepare, where the quality of the raw materials makes every bite a real pleasure.
- 1 tin of Conservas Serrats White tuna in brine
- 1 tin of Conservas Serrats anchovy fillets
- Chilli peppers
- Red onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Start by laying out the tuna on a plate.
- Add the anchovies.
- Finely chop the red onion and sprinkle it on top.
- Add some pieces of chilli pepper.
- And with a dash of extra virgin olive oil, it’s ready to eat.