The White Tuna belly salad that Pilar has sent in for the recipe competition is proof that we can enjoy a delicacy and liven up our palate without the need to spend hours in the kitchen. A good tomato from Barbastro, some piquillo peppers and our lovely tuna belly are enough to delight the most demanding gourmet.
- White Tuna Belly – one tin
- Pink Barbastro tomato – one
- Piquillo peppers – one tin
- Fresh onion – one
- Olive oil
- Flake salt
- Slice the tomato and arrange on a platter or plate.
- On top of the tomato, add the chopped onion and the piquillo peppers.
- Crown with White Tuna belly flakes.
- Add olive oil and sprinkle the flake salt over it.
- Serve cold.
Exquisiteness and simplicity combined. Thanks, Pilar!