The Saca el Cucharón blog brings us an easy and delicious recipe. These wraps filled with white tuna, king prawns and mayonnaise are fantastic. A dish that will help you score lots of points at any lunch-aperitif-dinner with your friends, that you will surely organise these summer days. What are you waiting for?
- 1 wheat flour tortilla.
- 1/2 avocado.
- 80 g Serrats white tuna in olive oil.
- 4 boiled king prawns.
- Mayonnaise (can be light).
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and peel it. Cut it into sections and place them on the tortilla. Squirt some drops of lime on top so it doesn’t oxidise.
- Place the crumbled white tuna on top of the avocado and on top of the tuna, the peeled king prawns.
- Finish it off by adding one or two spoonfuls of mayonnaise.
- Close the tortilla and serve.