If there’s something that should always be on the table in the summer, it’s a good salad. Actually, salads can be a great option any time of the year. What’s more, this one sent in by Eneko has a bit of everything. Come in, see and enjoy.
- Assorted lettuce leaves – 1 bag
- Yellowfin tuna – one jar
- Two small potatoes
- Hard-boiled egg – one or two
- Gherkins – a handful
- Mild mustard
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Boil the eggs. Let cool and peel.
- Boil the potatoes with the skin. Let cool and peel.
- In a salad bowl, place the assorted lettuce leaves.
- Add the chopped egg and potatoes.
- Add the white tuna.
- Dice the gherkins and add them to the salad.
- Add a dash of mustard.
- Dress with EVOO and a bit of vinegar (the gherkins already give it a touch of salt and vinegar).
Light and tasty, thanks, Eneko!