How’s the summer going? Great, we hope! Although it’s a dish that can be enjoyed all year round, we’re in the season when most salads are eaten. Today we propose a delicious recipe by Agustín.
- Assorted lettuce leaves – frisée, iceberg, cos…
- Lamb’s lettuce
- Mackerel in virgin olive oil – one tin
- Yellowfin tuna belly – one tin
- Anchovy stuffed olives
- Pickled gherkins
- Pickled onions
- Soybean sprouts
- For the sauce
- Mustard – one heaped tbsp
- Natural yoghurt – 1
- Fresh dill
- Fresh basil
- Lime juice – (from one lime)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix the natural yoghurt, the mustard, the dill and the basil, finely chopped, the lime juice, a bit of oil from the tinned fish, the salt and the black pepper. Mix it all well to achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- Wash, rinse and dry the different green salad leaves (you can use a salad spinner), chop them to a regular size, to be able to eat them.
- Place the lettuce leaves in a salad bowl or on a platter and cover them with a little sauce.
- Add the tuna cheek and mackerel fillets.
- Chop the gherkins and pickled onions and add them along with the olives.
- Add the soybean sprouts and the lamb’s lettuce and you’re nearly finished.
- Finish off with a bit more salt.
A very varied dish, thanks Agustín!