Ana, author of the blog Recetas para cocinillas, sends us a snack worhty of the most demanding palates. We’ll only say two things to convince you: one, tuna belly; and two, truffle.
Carry on reading to discover the rest of the ingredients, prepare the recipe at home and tell us about it…
- Sliced bread – 4 slices
- Beetroot – 1/2 (boiled)
- White Tuna belly – 1 tin
- Black truffle
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
- With a round cutter, cut the slices of bread into circles.
- Toast them until golden brown.
- Rinse the beetroot and use a food processor to get it finely chopped.
- Mix with the mayonnaise until you have a beetroot-coloured, uniform sauce.
- Add a spoonful of sauce on each piece of toast and spread it.
- Put two pieces of tuna belly on top.
- Sprinkle some shavings of black truffle over each toastie.
A real delicacy, thanks Ana!