María, from In my little Kitchen, is taking part in our recipe competition with a delicious snack of Dutch inspiration. It is a delicious tuna cream (“tonjin” is tuna in Dutch) for dipping that has a very special touch.
If you want to know what it is, don’t miss this recipe, which also includes a video to see how María prepares it.
- Yellowfin tuna
- Cream cheese – 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
- Curry – 1 tsp
- Ketchup – 1 tsp
- Black pepper
- Powdered garlic
- Mix the curry with the ketchup and set aside.
- Rinse the tuna well and place in a bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and the mayonnaise. Mix everything well until uniform.
- Sprinkle some powdered garlic, the pepper and the basil. Stir.
- Add the curry mixture with the ketchup and mix.
- Put in a bowl and serve with rusks, bread sticks or nachos.
A delicious snack, thanks María!