Summer? you might be saying, but we’re in the middle of November… And you’d be absolutely right, but we miss it so much that we decided to publish the recipe by Natalia to let our imagination run free and take us to a summer’s day on the beach. Want to come?
- White tuna
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Boil the potato. Leave it to cool, peel it and cut it into thin slices.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices.
- Dice the cucumber, the onion and the peppers.
- Mix the diced cucumber, onion and peppers and dress with salt, oil and vinegar.
- Place a slice of tomato on each slice of potato and on top of this, some of the diced vegetables, white tuna and a dash of oil.
Tasty, easy and refreshing, thanks Natalia!