At Serrats, we’ve seen all kinds of stuffed eggs, or at least so we thought. Now Silvia has sent us a surprising recipe, namely for its presentation in little glasses.
We’re sure you’ll take note of this recipe to surprise guests at your next meal. If you’re looking for more ideas to round out your menu, you can always check out its author’s blog, Chez Silvia.
- Boiled eggs – 6
- Yellowfin tuna
- Ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Pepper – a pinch
- Liquid cream – to emulsify
- Mayonnaise – to decorate
- Cherry tomatoes – to decorate
- Cook the eggs in cold water with a dash of vinegar for 12-13 minutes. Let cool and peel.
- Prepare the filling in a bowl: add the yolks, tuna, ketchup, mustard and pepper. Mash together until a dough is made. It can be cut with the liquid cream until it is soft.
- Chop up the egg whites in a processor.
- Prepare the cups: place two tablespoons of egg whites for the base, in the middle goes some yolk filling with tuna, and more chopped egg whites on top.
- Decorate with mayonnaise and a cherry tomato.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Delicious and beautiful, thanks Silvia!