These stuffed eggs that Juana has sent in for our recipe competition are delicious!
An easy recipe that’s ideal for the summer. A dish to eat anywhere; on the beach, on a terrace, at a beach bar, even at work! These stuffed eggs will brighten up your day if you’re one of those who has to work in August. We feel for you.
- 6 eggs
- 120 g of Serrats white tuna
- 9 crab sticks
- 2 tbsp of fried tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp of ketchup
- 12 stuffed olives
- Boil the eggs, peel them, leave them to cool and cut them in half, leaving all the yolks in a bowl except for one, which you’ll use for decoration later.
- Add to the bowl the rinsed tuna, six grated crab sticks, the fried tomato sauce, the ketchup and the two spoonfuls of mayonnaise.
- Mash it all with a fork, making a paste to fill the egg halves with.
- Make a bed of lettuce on a tray, place the stuffed half eggs on top and decorate them with some mayonnaise and a stuffed olive.
- Chop the remaining 3 crab sticks and add them to the plate along with the grated hard-boiled egg yolk.