Friends, today is the easy and tasty recipe day. Our friend Iratxe knows that we are hopeless in the kitchen and has sent in a recipe that even the most incompetent person can prepare. Thanks for thinking about us, dear!
The thing is, as well as being a very simple pintxo, it’s a delicacy fit for gods. Let’s get down to business.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 salad tomato
- Serrats White Tuna (Albacore) Neck
- Toast the bread in a frying pan with some butter.
- Remove the flesh from the avocado and mash it to spread it on the bread.
- Chop some lettuce leaves and the tomato.
- Spread the avocado and add the lettuce and tomato on top.
- Last of all, add the Serrats albacore tuna neck in flakes and a dash of extra-virgin olive oil.
And there you go! You now have a snack to enjoy with your friends. Come on, give it a try because it will be a hit among your guests. Tell us how it went.
A quick and delicious snack, thanks Iratxe!