Look at the ravioli Sonia has prepared for our recipe competition! Don’t you just feel like immediately sinking your teeth into them? In particular, knowing that they are filled with our delicious White Tuna belly? We’re definitely not going to wait any longer and are going to get started with the recipe. And then we’ll set sail in search of more recipes on Sonia’s blog.
- Ravioli pasta
- White tuna belly fillets
- Goat cheese
- Roquefort cream cheese
- Boil the ravioli and rinse them well.
- Prepare a mixture with the goat’s cheese, the Roquefort cream cheese and the tuna belly. Mix well with a fork until it is homogeneous.
- Fill the ravioli with this mixture and close them.
- Serve on a slate plate and add a small piece of tuna belly on each ravioli.
- Sprinkle on the oregano and decorate with the Roquefort cream cheese.
Delicious, thanks Sonia!