We’re starting Thursday with enthusiasm. Iosu has prepared a snack for us. How to define it? As the song goes, Sabor de amor, todo me sabe a ti (It tastes of love, tastes of you) a must in cuisine without complications; in short, unbeatable.
Guacamole, pomegranates and our small sardines. What an aphrodisiac mixture! The germ of life, of the good life. Friends, prepare these pintxos, serve some drinks and enjoy. Enjoy as if there was no tomorrow. Delight yourselves.
- For the guacamole:
- Spring onion
- 1 tin of small sardines in olive oil
- Small slices of bread with olive oil, garlic and parsley
- Cream of balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Put the ingredients for the guacamole in a mortar and mix until you get the right texture.
- Spread the guacamole on the bread (to taste) and put the Serrats sardines on top.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and some cream of vinegar.
Original and refreshing! Thanks Iosu!