This week the idea is to make refreshing recipes to eat ingredients that are “traditionally” eaten hot: on Tuesday, lentils; and today, rice. It’s May and salads are starting to be increasingly attractive. Jon knows this well and that’s why he has sent in a rice salad with assorted vegetables, and of course, the essential seafood touch with oily fish!
- Long-grain rice
- Pre-made Russian salad
- York ham
- One tin of classic Serrats White Tuna
- Cook the rice following the instructions on the package.
- If the Russian salad is frozen, cook it in boiling water for the time indicated on the package. If it is in a jar, rinse it.
- Chop the York ham in small pieces.
- Mix it all in a salad bowl, add the white tuna, and add dressing.
- When serving it, Jon suggests that you fill a breakfast bowl (packing it slightly), and turn it over on a plate, keeping the shape.
Complete and refreshing, thanks Jon!