For many, September is the end of the continuous morning shift and a return to the tupperware. We dedicate today’s recipe to them, a salad that’s ideal for taking with you, wholesome and delicious. But don’t thank us, thank Eva, who sent it in for the recipe competition.
- Basmati rice
- White tuna belly fillets
- Lettuce hearts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- Boil the rice and leave to cool.
- Separate the white tuna belly fillets into flakes.
- Chop the peeled carrots.
- Wash and dry the lettuce hearts and separate the leaves.
- Chop the previously washed cherry tomatoes in half.
- With all the ingredients ready, prepare the salad on a large platter or in individual bowls.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and some light mustard sauce.
Great for a packed lunch, thanks Eva!