Zucchini stuffed with yellowfin tuna
Today, we suggest a recipe of zucchini stuffed with yellowfin tuna sent by Dea as part of our recipe contest. With mashed potato, egg, tomato, yellowfin tuna and a touch of gratin, this dish is a real treat you will enjoy for sure. Hungry? Well, let’s get to it!
- Zucchini - 4
- Eggs - 2
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil
- Mashed potatoes - 250 g
- Fried tomato - 5 tablespoons
- Grated cheese - 4 tablespoons
- Cut the zucchini (if long, cut them lengthwise, if round, remove the top part) and steam until tender (the time depends on the size and variety – prick with a fork to check if they are cooked).
- Once cooked, empty them with a spoon and let them drain mouth-down.
- Drain well the pulp in a colander.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes (it can be instant) and mix with eggs, tuna and fried tomato.
- Once all the liquid has been removed, crush the pulp well and mix it with the mashed potatoes paste.
- Fill the zucchini with the mixture and add grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 180º for 40 minutes.
So good! Thank you Dea!
Yellowfin tuna. 212 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.