Zucchini salad with anchovies, mozzarella and confit tomato
Have you ever used a spiralizer to make vegetable noodles like zucchini? This technique has more and more followers and is used for multiple recipes, beyond hot spaghetti-type recipes. Today, we propose you a delicious zucchini noodles salad.
The recipe is from Merce, which combines zucchini noodles with the flavor of Cantabrian anchovies, the texture of mozzarella and the delicious touch of some candied tomatoes ... Don’t miss out!
- Red pear-type tomatoes - 4
- Long, narrow zucchini - 2 of about 225g each (approximately)
- Mozzarella - 250 g
- Cantabrian anchovies - 50 g
- For finishing:
- Pumpkin seed oil - or extra virgin olive oil) 2 tablespoons
- Mild olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Salted fried pumpkin seeds - 30 g
- Peel the tomatoes, cut them in half, remove the seeds and cut into wedges.
- Put them on a baking tray greased with oil, season with salt, dress with a little more oil and put in the preheated oven at 170 ºC for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the zucchini, cut one end and then form noodles with the help of a spiralizer. Cut from time to time so that they are not too long.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
- Cut the anchovy fillets into pieces of approximately 2 cm.
- Mix the pumpkin seed oil with the mild olive oil in a bowl.
- Put a 12 cm diameter ring in the center of a soup plate and intersperse the zucchini noodles with the mozzarella and anchovies.
- Dress with the mixture of the two oils and finish with the confit tomato wedges.
- Sprinkle the pipes.
A colorful and delicious recipe. Thanks, Merce!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy