Yellowfin tuna patties with caramelized onions and walnuts
Yellowfin tuna patties are one of those recipes that always triumph. A tasty snack that everyone likes. Beyond the classic tuna and tomato patties, we can enjoy all kinds of fillings. On this occasion, María José combines yellowfin tuna with caramelized onions and walnuts. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
- Patty sheets - 16
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil - 200 g
- Onion - 1
- Brown sugar - one tablespoon
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Walnuts - a handful
- Egg - 1
- Lightly fry the onion over a very low heat, with a spoonful of oil and sugar. When browned, put aside.
- Crush the nuts, mix with the yellowfin tuna, and add the fried onion.
- Fill the patty sheets with the mixture and seal them with a fork.
- Glaze with beaten egg and bake for 12 minutes.
Delicious! Thanks, Maria Jose!