How beautiful are the sunny days of autumn! October has just begun, but we still have some days to enjoy delicious seafood salads. Moreover, although we are from the Cantabrian Sea, today we propose a Mediterranean one: Xató salad. A delicious escarole salad with anchovies, tuna and cod, among other ingredients such as its characteristic sauce.
Marta (@recetas_forever_marta) competes in our recipe contest with this typical salad of Catalan gastronomy. A wonderful fusion between Mediterranean cuisine and our Cantabrian preserves.
- Escarole lettuce
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil - one can
- Desalted cod - 200 g
- Cantabrian anchovies - one can
- Black olives
- Dehydrated tomato in oil with oregano
- Olive oil
- Salsa romesco
- Wash the escarole lettuce well and place it on the plate.
- Place the tomatoes, tuna, cod, anchovies and olives.
- Season with salt and oil.
- Place the romesco sauce in a feeding bottle or pastry bag and distribute at various points in the salad.
- To eat it, mix the salad well.
Amazing contrast of flavors! Thanks, Marta
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
Cantabrian anchovy fillets in olive oil, carefully selected by Serrats, in olive oil.Buy
Yellowfin tuna in olive oil. 212 g jar
Yellowfin tuna fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats and covered with olive oil.Buy