Whole-wheat bread toast with beet hummus and tuna
What’s better than a canned fish bread toast for an easy dinner? A good bread and any of our gourmet fish preserves make a delicious tandem to enjoy; but if we also add a few more ingredients, we can increase enjoyment to the maximum. For example, Cristina sends us an original beet hummus toast with tuna.
An easy and delicious recipe that also gives us the properties of avocado, beets, legumes and of course, blue fish. In addition, all this with wholemeal bread. What more could you want?
Take note of the recipe, and enjoy!
- For the beet hummus
- Cooked chickpeas - one cup
- Cooked beetroot - one
- Garlic - half a clove
- Lemon - a quarter
- Tahini - a tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil - two tablespoons
- Salt - a pinch
- Ground cumin - a pinch
- For the bread toast
- Spelt bread - one slice
- Beet hummus - two tablespoons
- Avocado - 1/2
- Cherry tomatoes - 2
- Fresh goat cheese
- White Tuna - 1/2 can
- Olive oil - for garnish
- Sesame seeds
- Put the chickpeas, the juice of a quarter of a lemon, the diced beetroot, half a clove of garlic, a tablespoon of tahini, the olive oil, the salt and the cumin in a blender. Beat until you get a homogeneous hummus.
- Toast the slice of spelt bread.
- Spread the hummus on the toast. Add a little olive oil.
- Add the sliced avocado and cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Add a few small pieces of fresh goat cheese and tuna.
- Decorate with sesame seeds and olive oil.
Scrumptious, thank you Cristina!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy