White tuna dumplings
Dumplings and patties with white tuna are an easy recipe that everyone likes. Some people prefer the dumplings and others the patties. Karlos and Gemma from Octopusblack send us the perfect combination of both options, in a quick and delicious version.
- Cut the puff pastry into circles, using a serving mold.
- Spread half of the circles with mayonnaise.
- Add a few pieces of tuna on top.
- Add a couple of piquillo pepper strips and a slice of boiled egg.
- Cover with the rest of the circles and close with a fork.
- Brush with the beaten egg yolk.
- Sprinkle a little sesame.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200ºC
Delicious. Thank you Octopussblack!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 227 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy