White Tuna and salad wrap
A White Tuna and salad wrap can be a delicious quick dinner for busy days. Leire explains that fish preserves are very helpful for these occasions, along with other healthy processed foods such as bagged salads or ready-made guacamole (in this case, it is key to check the ingredients before the purchase to make sure they contain more than 90% of avocado).
- Wheat tortillas
- Mixed salad - Young sprouts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cured cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dice the cheese and cut the tomatoes into quarters. Set aside.
- Spread a little guacamole (can be ready-made as long as its ingredients contain more than 90% of avocado) in the center of a wheat tortilla.
- Add the young sprouts (or your favorite bagged salad).
- Add the pieces of cheese and tomato and a White Tuna loin.
- Sprinkle with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Wrap the tortilla and cut in half.
Easy, quick and yummy. Thanks Leire!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 250 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy