White tuna and Anchovies Pintxo
Second recipe of our special Christmas canapé contest! For now, we continue with classic pintxos as the protagonists of the Christmas aperitif. This time, Eneko sends us some White tuna and Cantabrian Anchovies pintxos, an irresistible duo!
- Cut the bread into slices about a finger thick. Make a diagonal cut so that the slices are a bit longer.
- Toast the slices and pour a little oil from the Cantabrian anchovies on top.
- Put a piece of Tuna on top of each slice.
- Add a little mayonnaise on the pieces of tuna (so that there are pintxos for all tastes, some of them can be without mayonnaise).
- Finish off with a Cantabrian anchovy fillet on each pintxo.
- Enjoy the aperitif!
An irresistible duo, thank you, Eneko!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
Cantabrian anchovy fillets in olive oil, carefully selected by Serrats, in olive oil.Buy
Yellowfin tuna in olive oil. 212 g jar
Yellowfin tuna fillets, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats and covered with olive oil.Buy